PLC WORKSHOP is designed to instruct electrical control professionals on how to successfully integrate a PLC into actual day-to-day industial electrical processes. It not only deals with the hardware and software, but all the surrounding systems that must be compatible to achieve a safe and reliable control system.
PLC WORKSHOP is also designed to help delegates keep abreast of the latest PLC technologies and techniques available in this area, this tutorial offers an excellent opportunity for delegates to ask specific questions and exchange ideas relating to their own applications.
This section will begin with a discussion of basic theory of operation and how it is used to control a process. It will also identify potential applications and relate how PLC control compares with traditional methods of control. A discussion of the benefits of PLC control will follow.
This section will describe the various components used in the formulation of a PLC control system. Included will be methods to select the correct features and capabilities to match the process requirements.
- CPU sizes and types
- Power supplies
- I/O module types
Installation and Wiring Considerations
There are necessary steps that must be taken to ensure that the control system will be correctly installed to provide safe and reliable operation. Installation recommendations and techniques will be given for the following:
- Power and grounding
- Input devices and wiring methods
- Output devices and wiring methods
This will be an opportunity for delegates to interact and trade relevant stories and experiences.
This section will discuss the methods used and preparations that should be made to guarantee a smooth and troublefree system start-up.
Safety Issues and Techniques
This section will define the major safety issues relating to control systems. A number of techniques will be discussed to address these issues including:
- Solid state switching
- Power-up delays
- Equipment re-starting
- Watchdog circuits
- MCR circuits
PLC Numbering Systems
PLC control system hardware and software use alternate numbering systems. The delegate will be exposed to the different base systems and how to convert to and from the decimal format.
Various types of programming software will be introduced to the delegates. Techniques for simple program development and downloading will be demonstrated. Topics will include:
- Program functions
- Program keying and development
- Connecting to the PLC
- Program downloading
- Monitoring and diagnostics
Hardware will be available so that the delegate can get some hands on experience programming and downloading.
The concept of structured and block programming will be explained. Methods and techniques will be described which can be used to organize and standardize PLC programs so that they can be easily understood.
The various types of documentation required for effective installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting will be reviewed.
The delegates will be instructed in the commands and logic necessary to assemble a basic PLC program to control an industrial process. The delegate will perform a simple programming exercise.
Programmable Logic Controller Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting a Programmable Logic Controller-based control system has its challenges and advantages. The necessary tools and techniques required to perform this will be covered. The use of programming software to monitor and diagnose process and hardware problems will be demonstrated.
The various types of operator interfaces and how they can be used to enhance the control and diagnostic abilities of the Programmable Logic Controller will be discussed.
Methods of collecting and storing process data and peripheral computer stations will be described. Advanced data representation, graphics, and calculations using the computer to enhance the adaptive control capability of the Programmable Logic Controller based system will also be covered.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- PLC Engineering and design personnel
- Maintenance and technical services personnel
- Process and operations personnel
- Technical and process managers
- Engineering and design personnel
- Electrical consulting engineers
- Electrical contractors
Fasilitas Yang Diperoleh
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Ruang Pelatihan Full AC, Toilet dan Musholla
- Perlengkapan Visual LCD Proyektor, & Whiteboard
- Modul / Handout(Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Snack)
- Penjemputan Bandara Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
- Basement Tempat Parkir Motor dan Mobil yang Aman
- Akses Internet Wireless
- Smoking Area.
- Sertifikat Keikutsertaan Training
- Merchandise menarik dari Duta Pro Training & Consulting
- Konsultasi dengan Instruktur setelah Pelatihan
Lokasi Training di Bali
- Hotel ibis Bali Kuta
- ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
- favehotel Kuta – Kartika Plaza
- Bali Rani Hotel Kuta
- Hotel Neo Denpasar
- HARRIS Hotel Kuta Galleria
- PrimeBiz Hotel Kuta
- Urban Style Biz Premier
- Eden Hotel Kuta Bali
- Hotel Edelweiss Kuta
- Ibis Styles Bali Petitenget
Lokasi Training di Kota Lainnya
- Yogyakarta : Hotel Dafam Malioboro, Ibis Style Malioboro, Forriz Hotel, Neo Malioboro
- Bandung : Ibis Pasteur Hotel, Gino Feruci Hotel, Verona Palace Hotel
- Jakarta : Amaris Tendean Hotel, Amaris Kemang Hotel, Neo+ Kebayoran Hotel
- Surabaya : Hotel Ibis Merah, Yello Hotel Jemursari, Neo Gubeng Hotel, Bidakara Hotel
- Malang : favehotel Tlogomas Malang, Maxone Hotels at Malang, Hotel Tugu Malang
- Semarang : Hotel Dafam Semarang, Whiz Hotel Semarang, Aston Semarang Hotel And Convention Center, Hotel Ciputra
- Solo : favehotel Manahan, Brothers Inn Solo, ASTON Solo Hotel, The Alana Hotel and Convention Center
- Lombok: Hotel Lombok Garden, Grand Senggigi Hotel, favehotel Langko Mataram
- Jumlah Peserta dapat mempengaruhi biaya training.
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal training dan lokasi training dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak Marketing Kami.
Dapatkan Penawaran Harga Training Terbaik dari Kami!.
Jadwal Training Terbaru di Kota Denpasar, Gianyar, Badung, Buleleng, Tabanan, Bali. Lihat Jadwal Fix Running dan Dapatkan penawaran harga murah & diskon dari Kami. Jadwal Pelatihan Bulan Januari, Februari, Maret, April, Mei, Juni, Juli, Agustus, September, Oktober, November, Desember Fix Running.
Jadwal Training di Bali 2023
"26-27 Januari 2023 | 30-21 Januari 2023 | 8-9 Februari 2023 |22-23 Februari 2023 |15-16 Maret 2023 | 29-30 Maret 2023 | 4-5 April 2023 | 18-19 April 2023 | 9-10 Mei 2023 | 23-24 Mei 2023 | 14-15 Juni 2023 | 21-22 Juni 2023 | 5-6 Juli 2023 | 26-27 Juli 2023 | 10-11 Agustus 2023 | 23-24 Agustus 2023 | 12-13 September 2023 | 20-21 September 2023 | 11-12 Oktober 2023 | 25-26 Oktober 2023 | 14-15 November 2023 | 28-29 November 2023 | 6-7 Desember 2023 | 20-21 Desember 2023"