The IT Audit course is designed to provide practical view in conducting IT audit and assurance in one organization. The course is designed to support professional staffs to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) audit.
The course presents a more in-depth view on the fundamentals of IT auditing by highlighting on topics such as: IT audit and control analysis, examination of control evidence in conducting IT audit, application control, and management of IT audit. The course will include discussion and exercises related to general control examinations and application system auditing. The course will also focus on control research and analysis for IT-related topic areas. In addition, through discussion and exercises, students will gain a working understanding of the process of developing audit work programs.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify, reference and implement IT management and control policies, standards and related auditing standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in auditing process.
Each class session will include discussion on an IT audit management, security, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
- Participants shall obtain an expanded understanding the role of IT auditors in evaluating IT-related operational and control risk and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and IT-related controls inside participants’ organization
- Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting IT audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements
- Participants shall obtain an expanded familiarity with the principle references in IT governance, control and security as related to IT audit
- Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan, conduct, and report on information technology audits
- Participants shall obtain an understanding of the role of IT auditors regarding IT-related compliance and regulatory audits, such as evaluating control standards?
(1)-Introduction to Information Technology Audit :
The class session will focus on IT audit concepts and processes, which includes: review of some of the key fundamentals of IT auditing, including general auditing standards, risk-based auditing, pre-audit objectives, determining scope and audit objectives, and the process of performing an IT audit.
The class session will include discussion on IT performance, controls, control self-assessment, risk analysis, and the objectives of the IT audit or assurance report.
(2)-Conducting Information Technology Audit
The class session shall describe on practical methodology in conducting the effective and efficient IT audit, expand upon the need for appropriate controls and assurance processes for business and IT environment. The participants will be geared toward gaining a working understanding of the content and value of the management guidelines and assurance methodology. Discussion will focus on the importance of measurement in achieving organizational and IT objectives.
The session will also focus on the business and IT environments subject to operational and control assessments (audit).
The session will provide an overview of the control model such as: internal control, control analysis methodology from the Closing the Loop Framework, identification of business processes, considerations regarding materiality, and the assessment of IT value by which all these tools will be used assessing the appropriateness of IT processes.
The class session will also expand upon the audit process by providing methodology for developing audit strategies and developing audit work programs with reference to best practices (CobiT, BS 17799,etc). In this regard, the participant will cover organizational structure, accountability, role of the IT steering committee and oversight functions, and method for ensuring that appropriate policies and procedures are in place.
The class session will expand upon the requirements for application system audits, use of audit software, and IT service delivery. From an audit perspective, the objective is to provide assurance that application systems have integrity, and that IT service management practices will ensure the delivery of the level of services required to meet the business organization’s objectives.
Topic areas will include such as: types of application systems, application control assessment, evaluating IT service agreements, problem management, help desk functions, and network standards.
(5)- Evidence Collection and Evaluation
The class session will expand the methods in conducting the evidence collection, evaluation and reporting which cover the observed processes, documentary audit and analysis of evidence using appropriate tools such as: sampling, CAAT, and etc. The participants will be driven towards having the capability in conducting effective evidence collection and evaluation which are essential
(6)- Managing the IT Audit Function
The class session will focus on management issues regarding how to manage IT audit and assurance functions. The class material will include developing and assessing staff knowledge and skills, competency measurement, assignment of staff, documentation and continuing education requirements. Discussion will be on best approaches for involvement in professional organizations, obtaining certifications, and professional development.
The class will also focus on the key issues surrounding audit and assurance engagements, such as establishing auditee/auditor protocols, oral and written communication requirements, engagement administration, and follow-up requirements.
Pelatihan ini menggunakan metode interaktif, dimana peserta dikenalkan kepada konsep, diberikan contoh aplikasinya, berlatih menggunakan konsep, mendiskusikan proses dan hasil latihan.
Dynamic and interactive training presentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- IT Managers
- Security Managers
- Auditing Staffs
- IT Operation Staffs
Fasilitas Yang Diperoleh
- Lokasi Training di Hotel Bintang 3-5
- Ruang Pelatihan Full AC, Toilet dan Musholla
- Perlengkapan Visual LCD Proyektor, & Whiteboard
- Modul / Handout(Hard Copy & Soft Copy)
- Training Kit (Co-Card, Bolpoin, & Buku Catatan)
- 1x Makan Siang dan 2x Coffee Break (Snack)
- Penjemputan Bandara Hotel (Pulang-Pergi selama pelatihan)
- Basement Tempat Parkir Motor dan Mobil yang Aman
- Akses Internet Wireless
- Smoking Area.
- Sertifikat Keikutsertaan Training
- Merchandise menarik dari Duta Pro Training & Consulting
- Konsultasi dengan Instruktur setelah Pelatihan
Lokasi Training di Bali
- Hotel ibis Bali Kuta
- ibis Styles Bali Denpasar
- favehotel Kuta – Kartika Plaza
- Bali Rani Hotel Kuta
- Hotel Neo Denpasar
- HARRIS Hotel Kuta Galleria
- PrimeBiz Hotel Kuta
- Urban Style Biz Premier
- Eden Hotel Kuta Bali
- Hotel Edelweiss Kuta
- Ibis Styles Bali Petitenget
Lokasi Training di Kota Lainnya
- Yogyakarta : Hotel Dafam Malioboro, Ibis Style Malioboro, Forriz Hotel, Neo Malioboro
- Bandung : Ibis Pasteur Hotel, Gino Feruci Hotel, Verona Palace Hotel
- Jakarta : Amaris Tendean Hotel, Amaris Kemang Hotel, Neo+ Kebayoran Hotel
- Surabaya : Hotel Ibis Merah, Yello Hotel Jemursari, Neo Gubeng Hotel, Bidakara Hotel
- Malang : favehotel Tlogomas Malang, Maxone Hotels at Malang, Hotel Tugu Malang
- Semarang : Hotel Dafam Semarang, Whiz Hotel Semarang, Aston Semarang Hotel And Convention Center, Hotel Ciputra
- Solo : favehotel Manahan, Brothers Inn Solo, ASTON Solo Hotel, The Alana Hotel and Convention Center
- Lombok: Hotel Lombok Garden, Grand Senggigi Hotel, favehotel Langko Mataram
- Jumlah Peserta dapat mempengaruhi biaya training.
- Biaya dan Lokasi diatas hanya untuk Private Training dan Public Training, untuk In House Training penawarannya dapat menghubungi kami dilink berikut (kontak kami).
- Jumlah peserta, jadwal training dan lokasi training dapat menyesuaikan permintaan.
- Pemintaan lokasi yang diluar daftar diatas dapat menghubungi kontak Marketing Kami.
Dapatkan Penawaran Harga Training Terbaik dari Kami!.
Jadwal Training Terbaru di Kota Denpasar, Gianyar, Badung, Buleleng, Tabanan, Bali. Lihat Jadwal Fix Running dan Dapatkan penawaran harga murah & diskon dari Kami. Jadwal Pelatihan Bulan Januari, Februari, Maret, April, Mei, Juni, Juli, Agustus, September, Oktober, November, Desember Fix Running.
Jadwal Training di Bali 2023
"26-27 Januari 2023 | 30-21 Januari 2023 | 8-9 Februari 2023 |22-23 Februari 2023 |15-16 Maret 2023 | 29-30 Maret 2023 | 4-5 April 2023 | 18-19 April 2023 | 9-10 Mei 2023 | 23-24 Mei 2023 | 14-15 Juni 2023 | 21-22 Juni 2023 | 5-6 Juli 2023 | 26-27 Juli 2023 | 10-11 Agustus 2023 | 23-24 Agustus 2023 | 12-13 September 2023 | 20-21 September 2023 | 11-12 Oktober 2023 | 25-26 Oktober 2023 | 14-15 November 2023 | 28-29 November 2023 | 6-7 Desember 2023 | 20-21 Desember 2023"